And, who can be your best friend better than your furry pal. Whether in times of perfect bliss or during the crisis like present COVID-19 pandemic, your furry friend has never missed to give his unquestionable support. So, why not make this National Best Friend’s Day an indelible special day for him/her by promising a healthy lifestyle for them.
And to fulfill that promise, here are the top five gifts that help you keep your furry friend healthy and happy.
1. Bravecto Chew – A Long Lasting Protection
Seeing your fur friend fighting alone against those nasty creatures is no good. Get into the fight with this so called 3 month long protection flea and tick treatment – Bravecto. Off late, it is the most effective and long lasting treatment that most pet parents are using for their furry friends.
- 3 month long protection
- Easy to administer oral treatment
- Kills fleas and ticks for three months
- Controls flea and tick infestations
- Lowers the risk of Lyme disease and FAD (Flea Allergy Dermatitis)
2. Dental Kit – For a Perfect SMILE!
Nothing can make up your day than that awesome smile of your FIDO. But what if he has stains on teeth and his breath smells so awfully bad. A pet dental kit that provides a complete dental hygiene care is a win-win situation for both of you. You not only save extra bucks by buying that one kit having all the dental essentials but also can take care of your dog’s dental hygiene leveraging toothpaste, toothbrush and oral rinse. A perfect kit for making a perfect SMILE… 🙂
- Super saver kit with all items in one pack
- Quality two-sided pet toothbrush
- Oral rinse for fresh breath
- Excellent pet toothpaste for shiny teeth and strong gums
- Affordable dental kit
3. Nuheart Generic Heartgard – A Protective Shield
One of the worst nightmares, that you may ever have had, is of your dog being hospitalized undergoing treatment due to severe heartworm infection. Quite scary, right! You never want this to happen to your furry friend. So, why not gift him a protection shield in the form of Nuheart – an effective heartworm preventive. When you administer it monthly without any gaps, rest assured, your lovable friend is well protected against the most harmful heartworm disease. And, the good thing is, Nuheart is as effective as heartgard as it is the generic version and available at half the price.
- Monthly heartworm protection
- Works effectively
- Controls dreadful heartworm disease
- Generic of Heartgard
- Affordable heartworm preventive
4. Arthrimed Powder / Tablets – Saving Health for Golden Years
Playing is the best part that you and your furry friend can never skip and can always enjoy it. But plausibly with age, your friend may lose his agility reluctant to play anymore due to joint health condition that usually occurs during the senior years. Well, don’t let that signs of arthritis due to aging steal away the fun and frolic. Start administering Arthrimed powder or tablets – a premium joint supplement to your fur pal from the early days itself. This joint care product, when used regularly, no doubt, keeps your furry friend up and active even in his senior days, giving you all the reason to have an astonishing playtime with him.
- Keeps joints healthy
- Controls signs of arthritis
- No possible negative reasons clinically noticed in long term use
- Comes in tablets and powder form for easy administration
- Keeps your dog active and healthy
5. Behavioral Treatments – Nothing Can Stop The Fun
As humans are doomed to mood swings so does furry beings. If a short car drive, staying alone at home, guests at home, festive hubbub or fireworks, put your furry friend on the roller coaster of uncontrollable behavior, it’s time to pay heed to his behavior. Unlike humans, they never know what they are suffering from, which sometimes can lead to destructive behavior. And, as your best friend who knows him better than you. Treating him with quality behavioral treatments such as adaptil spray, anxitane tablets or Adaptil collar can invariably bring in a gigantic change keeping up your golden friendship.
- Controls anxiety / panic attacks
- Helps your dog to stay calm and relaxed
- Highly helpful during festivities and fireworks
- Beneficial during various challenging situations
- Prevents extreme destructive behaviors like aggression or biting
If this seems to be quite a limited option to pick from for your friend, then why not run through the gamut of a whole range of pet supplies here. May that help you in making the best choice for your furry friend.
So, why not gift him/her the BEST!
David joined CanadaVetCare in 2013 as a product analyst and veterinary assistant. Being a passionate pet lover and keen animal health researcher, David had always found ways and solutions to help pet parents to improve their pets’ health. He is always happy to answer pet health-related queries and recommending pet parents for the right pet product for their furry companions.