Neovela for Cats
Neovela is a topical spot-on treatment for cats. This monthly treatment for cats provides protection against fleas, mites, heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other vexing parasites. It is suitable for use in kitties and cats from 6 weeks of age, as well as in breeding, lactating, and pregnant cats.
It contains Selamectin, the same active ingredient as in Revolution. It is indicated for the treatment and control of adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae. Additionally, it kills and controls biting lice, immature heartworms, intestinal roundworms, and hookworms. Moreover, its formula becomes waterproof 2 hours after application; hence, you need not worry about the solution being rinsed off in case your cat goes into water.
Noevela for cats is also registered for rabbits. It treats ear mites, sarcoptic mange, and cheyletiellosis (Cheyletiella sp.) in rabbits.
How Does it Work?
Neovela for Cats contains Selamectin as an active ingredient. When this solution is applied to your cat's skin, it is absorbed by the skin and distributed into the bloodstream. Selamectin shows anthelmintic activity and kills immature heartworms, roundworms, and hookworms in cats. Furthermore, it also exhibits topical parasiticidal action and kills fleas, lice, and mites present on the skin and coat. Selamectin also controls further infestations by killing flea eggs and larvae.
- Take the tube out of the blister packaging.
- Hold the tube upright and peel off the ring lock.
- Twist off the cap and part your pet's hair at the back of the neck until skin is visible.
- Squeeze the entire content onto the exposed skin.
- Let the skin absorb the solution; do not spread it manually.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Do not allow your pet to lick or come into contact with water for the next 2 hours.
Kitten’s/Cat’s Body Weight (lbs)
Up to 5.5
Neovela for Cats – Pink Pack
Neovela for Cats – Blue Pack