Buy Strongid Caramel Horse Wormer Paste
Strongid-P Paste is a reliable and broad spectrum horse wormer that aids in controlling and terminating the mature infections of large strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms, and small strongyles in horses and ponies. This treatment is effective against benzimidazole-resistant small Strongid-P Horse Paste, which is yellow to buff paste that contains pyrantel embonate in a disposable plastic syringe/oral dose. The active constituent of the formulation is Pyrantel Embonate, which eliminates the worms by attacking on their nerve cells and thereby paralyzing them. This product aids in the treatment of in getting pinworms, roundworms, tapeworms and red-worms from horses and foals
- It for oral administration in horses, ponies and foals of over 4 weeks of age.
- Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 lb. of horse body-weight.
- Fasting is not required prior to the administration
- Keep the locking ring over the befitting mark on the plunger.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle.
- Place a small amount of paste on the tongue and then introduce the nozzle end of the oral doser at the corner of the mouth.
- Move the oral doser backwards and compress the plunger to deposit the paste on the tongue of the horse.
- If you administer the paste this way, it is unlikely to have any rejection.
- Raising the head of the horse by a hand under the chin would aid in the swallowing process.
- If only a part of the paste has been utilized, replace the cap on the oral dozer nozzle.
- Store the oral doser below 25 degrees Celsius and used within two months of time.
Each oral doser consists of 11.41 g pyrantel embonate in 26.00 g paste.