Personal Data Collection
We may collect and process the data from you in order to make products and services on our website more efficient and customized to you. The information you provide will be collected and stored under our tight security system. The data is collected when you may use this website to register to receive our services and products. The contact information collected will be like your name, postal address, email address, account number, credit card details (if provided), mobile number and your pet’s information. You are free to browse this website CanadaVetCare without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, once you provide your personal data you are not anonymous.
Your privacy is respected and your personal data is treated with highest standards of safety, security and confidentiality. At Canada Vet Care, we strictly follow the EEA General Data Protection Regulation.
IP Addresses and Cookies :
The cookies and IP addresses collected enable us to improve our website and to deliver better and more personalized services.
Some of the uses are:
- This may help us to graph our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences and allow us to customize our products and services according to the individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognize you and provide you the exact information when you return to our site
Security of Personal Data:
All the personal data collected by CanadaVetCare may be transferred and stored at a secure location. We apply strict security guidelines and all the data is stored and encrypted through our most advanced Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This system stores and protects the data from fraudulent third party, malicious activities. The information is protected against loss or theft, unauthorized access, inappropriate alteration, misuse, disclosure or copying.
Use of Personal Data:
The personal details collected from you are for the following purposes:
- To provide you the best customer services
- To respond to your requests and to fulfill your orders for products
- To improve products and services, make your browsing experience more efficient relevant and to provide you the more personalized service
- To contact you from time to time with information of new products and services that may interest you
- For sending you promotional and sale offers
The private details filled in forms on our site will be solely used for marketing purposes and the above purposes disclosed herein.
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you do not wish to receive any information collected as described by us above and want to be removed from our mailing list in relation to this website, please login into your account and change the preferences. Alternatively, you can also unsubscribe by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free 1-800-910-6860, Mon - Sat 9AM to 7PM EST.