Buy BayoPet Drontal Wormer Treatment for Cats
Drontal for Cats is a multi-spectrum wormer. The oral dewormer treats all the gastro-intestinal worms, including tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms in cats. It is highly effective in controlling worm infection in cats. When given regularly, Drontal helps to prevent roundworm infection. During heavy roundworm infection, Drontal should be repeated at 14 days for controlling the disease. Drontal is safe on cats and easy to administer deworming treatment.
- Should be given according to body weight.
- Administer orally on an empty stomach.
- Kittens should be treated at an interval of 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks, then at least every 3 months throughout adulthood.
- Cats should be treated prior to mating, 10 days before the kittens are born, then 2 and 4 weeks after kittening, in addition to the usual adult treatments.
- Half a tablet per 2kg (4.4 lbs) bodyweight
- 1 tablet per 4kg (8.8 lbs) bodyweight
- 1 and a half tablets per 6kg (13 lbs) bodyweight