Buy Nuheart Generic Heartgard for Dogs
Nuheart is a generic version of Heartgard. It is the oral tablet that works similar to Heartgard. The heartworm control tablet contains same ingredient as Heartgard. Because of the same ingredient, it removes the immature form of heartworms and controls heartworm infection. When given monthly, it helps in protecting dogs against heartworm disease. It is safe to use and has no side effects. The meat flavored tablet is easy to dose as it is tasty and even the fussiest dogs take it. Nuheart costs the half price of heartgard and is highly cost-effective. The oral treatment is safe to be given to dogs and puppies above 6 weeks of age.
- Before starting the treatment get your dog tested for heartworm infection.
- Only start treatment if the report is negative.
- Weigh your dog and select the pack accordingly.
- Administer the tablet directly into the mouth.
- If the dog is reluctant to take, dissolve in a small amount of water and add it to his food.
- Check that all the food is consumed by your pet.
- Administer monthly on the same day.