What is Bravecto(Fluralaner) Chewables for dogs
Bravecto(Fluralaner) chews are one of the most effective treatments that eliminate fleas and ticks for 12 weeks continuously. The unique mode of action of this oral treatment starts within 2 hours of administration and kills 99% adult fleas within 8 hours and 100% ticks within 12 hours. The main ingredient present in the treatment is Fluralaner, which has acaricidal properties that eliminate the fleas. Furthermore, it kills and controls American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, and black-legged ticks for 12 weeks and lone star ticks for 8 weeks.
To Protect cats against flea and ticks for 3 months try Bravecto spot on for cats
- Bravecto chewables are administered orally as a single dose in every 12 weeks according to the dosage chart.
- Administer the chew along with food.
- You may start Bravecto treatment any time of the year and can continue it for the entire year.
- For growing puppies, administer the oral treatment at 6 months of age or above and weighing at least 4.4 lbs.
- In case your pet has been exposed to lone star ticks, treat him with the dosage of Bravecto every 8 weeks.
Dosage is as follows:
- Dogs weighing between 4.4-9.9 lbs – Fluralaner content (112.5mg) – 1 chew
- Dogs weighing between 9.9-22.0 lbs – Fluralaner content (250mg) – 1 chew
- Dogs weighing between 22.0-44.0lbs – Fluralaner content (500mg) – 1 chew
- Dogs weighing between 44-88lbs – Fluralaner content (1000mg) – 1 chew
- Dogs weighing between 88-123 lbs – Fluralaner content (1400mg) – 1 chew