Generic Heartgard Valuheart for Dogs – Monthly Heartworm Preventive for Dogs
Valuheart is a generic Heartgard. It is an effective heartworm control preventive. The oral tablet kills larval stages of heartworms and prevents dangerous heartworm disease. It provides protection against heartworms and is safe for dogs. Valuheart has the same ingredient as other leading heartworm preventives and works similarly. The active ingredient removes the immature stages of heartworms and prevents their growth to adult heartworms. Thus, protects the lungs and heart from damage. It offers a great value protection and is highly affordable. Valuheart is safe to use in dogs and puppies 6 weeks of age and above.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Select the pack accordingly.
- Administer the tablet once a month.
- Can be given directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Consult a vet, if you miss a dose.