Buy Revolution for Dogs – Flea and Heartworm Protection
Revolution for Dogs is a quick remedy for multiple parasites. The topical solution treats fleas and controls flea infestation. It inhibits flea eggs and prevents future flea infestation. Revolution spot-on is an effective heartworm control preventive. It treats immature form of heartworms and controls heartworm infection. The topical treatment also controls ear mites, sarcoptic mange and American dog ticks. The powerful ingredient Selamectin in Revolution enters bloodstream of a dog through the skin and prevents heartworm disease. The potent ingredient on the skin provides protection against various external parasites. This quick drying, nongreasy topical solution leaves no unpleasant odor after application. Revolution becomes waterfast after 2 hours of application. The topical treatment is safe for use on dogs and puppies above 6 weeks of age.
- Hold tube upright.
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube).
- Remove the cap and check tube tip is clear and open.
- Part the hair at the base of your dog's neck.
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty.
- Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube.
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube has been emptied.
- Do not touch the treated area until dry.