Buy Profender for Cats Wormer
Profender is a single dose topical treatment for the eradication of multiple worms in cats. It kills various intestinal worms including tapeworms and hookworms. Profender is effective in treatment and control of tapeworm and hookworm infections. The broad spectrum wormer is convenient to apply and easily gets absorbed through the cat’s skin. The active ingredients quickly travel to the intestines and acts on the worms. The worms living in the gut are paralyzed, killed, broken down and passed out in the feces. Profender is safe to use on cats and kittens at least 8 weeks of age and weigh at least 2.2 lbs. (1 kg).
- Select the package that correctly corresponds with the body weight of the cat.
- Remove the tube from the package.
- While holding the tube in an upright position, remove the cap from the tube.
- Turn the cap over and place the other end of cap onto the tip of the tube.
- Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove cap from the tube.
- Part the fur at the back of the neck at the base of the head, where the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the entire contents directly onto the skin.