what is Advantage Multi (Advocate)for Dogs?
Advantage Multi (Advocate) is a broad spectrum parasitic preventive. The topical treatment offers protection against multiple parasites. It treats existing adult fleas and controls flea infestations. The spot-on treats circulating microfilariae in heartworm positive dogs. It helps in preventing heartworm disease. The spot-on is effective against intestinal worm infection and eliminates worms including hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms. The topical solution treats and controls sarcoptic mange and is efficient in preventing external parasitic infestation. It is a convenient monthly application and has no known side effects. Advantage Multi (Advocate) is safe to use for dogs and puppies of 7 weeks and older.
: Try Advantage Multi for Cats
to protect against Fleas, Heartworm & wormers.
- Remove the tube from the pack.
- Use the top of the cap to break seal of the tube.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze tube firmly to apply the solution directly to the skin.
- Let the application site dry.
- Dogs over 110 lbs should be treated with the appropriate combination of Advantage Multi for Dogs tubes.