Buy Bimectin wormer for Horses
Bimectin is a dual acting and broad spectrum paste that eliminates internal parasites encompassing bots and the arterial stages of S. vulgaris with only a single dose. This is an oral wormer with a favorable apple flavor which is agreeable and accepted by horses, ponies, mares and foals. Bimeda product is an easy to administer worming treatment for horses. It is a potent antiparasitic agent. This pack contains syringe, which provides accurate dosing and the gel formulation facilitates absorption. It provides protection from wide species of harmful parasites in horses.
This oral treatment protects horses from the following parasites:
- This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight.
- Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
(2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
(3) Ensure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
(4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
(5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
(6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
(7) Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.