Buy Popantel Wormer Treatment for Dogs
Popantel is a reliable broad-spectrum dewormer for dogs. This product helps to protect dogs from an infection like roundworm, hookworm, and whipworms. This is a unique formulation which also provides relief against Hydatid worms. Additionally, it gives extra protection against tapeworms. It works on many worms except heartworm. The product is approved safe for puppies.
Tablet* - Sold loosely.
P.S: One tablet quantity does not mean one bottle. Popantel tablets will be shipped with pack insert in sealed polythene.
- Read the directions carefully
- It is easy to administer popantel
- Give popantel directly into mouth of dog or otherwise mix it with food
- One tablet is standard for a dog weighing 10 kg.
- According to different worms, Popantel dosage is directed.
- Roundworms and Hookworms: Administer Popantel to dogs of 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then repeat the treatment every three months.
- Whipworm: For puppies of 6 to 8 weeks of age and repeat after 3 months age.
- Hydatid Tapeworms: Provide treatment every 6 weeks to dogs with Hydatid tapeworms.
- Popantel All Wormer treatment should be given to dogs regularly every three
Popantel for Dogs 1 tablet treats 10 kg
- Up to 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)= 3/4 tab
- 7.5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tab
Popantel for small dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/4 tablet.
Popantel for Large Dogs 1 tablet treats 40 kg
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tab
- 60 to 80 kg (176 lbs) = 2 tab
Popantel for large dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/2 tablet.