Buy Popantel Wormer Treatment for Dogs
Popantel is a reliable broad-spectrum dewormer for dogs. This product helps to protect dogs from an infection like roundworm, hookworm, and whipworms. This is a unique formulation which also provides relief against Hydatid worms. Additionally, it gives extra protection against tapeworms. It works on many worms except heartworm. The product is approved safe for puppies.
- Read the directions carefully
- It is easy to administer popantel
- Give popantel directly into mouth of dog or otherwise mix it with food
- One tablet is standard for a dog weighing 10 kg.
- According to different worms, Popantel dosage is directed.
- Roundworms and Hookworms: Administer Popantel to dogs of 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then repeat the treatment every three months.
- Whipworm: For puppies of 6 to 8 weeks of age and repeat after 3 months age.
- Hydatid Tapeworms: Provide treatment every 6 weeks to dogs with Hydatid tapeworms.
- Popantel All Wormer treatment should be given to dogs regularly every three
Popantel for Dogs 1 tablet treats 10 kg
- Up to 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)= 3/4 tab
- 7.5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tab
Popantel for small dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/4 tablet.
Popantel for Large Dogs 1 tablet treats 40 kg
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tab
- 60 to 80 kg (176 lbs) = 2 tab
Popantel for large dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/2 tablet.