Buy Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs
Seresto Collar is a long-lasting flea and tick collar for dogs. The vet-recommended treatment is specially designed that repels and kills fleas and ticks on contact. It helps in controlling flea and tick infestation. Seresto contains two active ingredients – Imidacloprid and flumethrin. Imidacloprid helps in controlling flea infestations and the other ingredient flumethrin helps in repelling and killing ticks and larvae. The two ingredients provide the dual-action treatment and protect dogs against bites and parasitic infestation. Made from polymer matrix, the collar is easy to use and comes with the breakthrough mechanism. It is a non-greasy and odorless collar and does not irritate your dog. Seresto Collar is safe to use on dogs 7 weeks of age or older.
Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month in order to maintain eight-month flea protection duration.
For small dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
For large dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
|Seresto Collar for Small Dogs upto 18 lbs
|Seresto Collar for Large Dogs over 18 lbs
- Fit collar around your pet's neck, ensure that it is not too tight.
- Allow 2 fingers to fit between the collar and your pet's neck to ensure a comfortable, yet snug, fit.
- After properly fitting, cut off any excess collar measuring 1" or longer.
- Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially when puppies are rapidly growing.
- Replace the collar when the effectiveness lowers.