Buy Eqvalan Paste for Horse
Eqvalan paste Horse Wormer is an impeccable worming product for horses. The oral wormer is used for the treatment of mixed cestode (tapeworm) and nematode (roundworm) or arthropod (bot) infestations in horses. It helps in treating and preventing different kinds of intestinal worms that largely attack horses. The contents of one syringe will treat horses up to 600kg without any side effects. Eqvalan Duo Horse Wormer is used for the treatment of mixed cestode (tapeworm) and nematode (roundworm) or arthropod (bot) infestations in horses. The contents of one syringe will treat horses up to 600kg.
- Bodyweight and dosage should be accurately determined prior to treatment.
- The contents of one syringe will treat horses up to 600kg.
- Calibrated markings are provided at 100kg bodyweight intervals.
- The syringe should be adjusted to the calculated dosage by setting the ring on the appropriate place on the plunger.
- Parasite control program Veterinary advice should be sought on appropriate dosing programs and stock management to achieve adequate parasite control for both tapeworm and roundworm infestations.
- Dosing instructions EQVALAN oral paste is for oral administration only.
- While holding the plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger ¼ turn to the left and slide it so the stop ring is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by turning it ¼ turn to the right in order to bring the two arrows, the one visible on the ring and the one on the plunger rod, into alignment.
- Make sure the horse's mouth contains no feed. Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the interdental space and deposit the paste on the base of the tongue. Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing and ensure that the paste is consumed.