Buy Laxapet Laxative – Oral Paste for Dogs and Cats
Laxapet Laxative is a potent treatment for constipation in dogs and cats. It is an effective laxative that helps relieve constipated dogs and cats. The malt-based gel flavored with fish oil is highly palatable and readily accepted by animals. The oral paste is especially beneficial in treating and preventing hairball issues in cats. The palatable paste helps in reducing constipation problems in dogs and cats when given regularly. From the house of Kyron, Laxapet is an efficient treatment for both hairball and constipation. It is safe for use in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- Should be given orally.
- For treating cats, squeeze the paste directly onto the cat’s nose, tongue or front paw. It will leak it easily.
- For treating dogs, administer the paste directly into the mouth or can be mixed with food
- The treatment can be repeated whenever required.
- Provide 2.5 to 5 gm per day for 2-3 days then reduce the dose to 1 to 2.5 gm 3 times weekly.
- Use double of the cat dosage.