Antezole Liquid Suspension – Oral Deworming Suspension for Dogs and Cats
Antezole Liquid Suspension is a potent dewormer. It is a potent anthelmintic formula which eradicates roundworms and hookworms. This formulation works on the principle of pyrantel pamoate, which is a main ingredient of the formulation. This is a proven safe formulation. It provides full protection for 3 months. For better results, dogs should be deworm every 3 months. This formulation comes in bottle with dispenser. Antezole suspension is proven safe for puppies.
- Read carefully the instructions written on the package.
- Formulation is meant to administer orally.
- Administer directly into the mouth or otherwise you can give it by mixing with food.
- Fasting is not required prior to administration.
Dosage for dogs and cats are:
- For dogs: 1ml per 10kg (22 lbs) of body weight
- For cats: 1ml for 5kg (11 lbs) of body weight
- For puppies from 1 week of age and dogs 4kg and less (½ ml)
- Dogs of 10kg and less (1ml)
- Dogs between 10kg and 20kg (2ml)
- Kittens from 1 week of age and cats 1 kg and less (½ ml)
- Cats of 2.5kg and less (1ml)
- Cats between 2.5kg and 5kg (2ml)