Antezole Paste Dewormer for Dogs
Antezole paste is a popular dewormer for dogs. This is an efficient dewormer that treats a number of worms in dogs and cats. The oral formulation removes worms including hookworms, tapeworms, and roundworms. It provides relief from multi worm infections. It's gentle on dogs and cats and has no known side effects. Antezole paste is easy to administer with the use of a syringe. The potent product contains active ingredients like praziquantel, Fenbendazole, and Pyrantel pamoate. It is suitable to be used in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- The dosage should be according to the age and weight of dog/cat
- It can be administered both way either directly into mouth or by mixing into the food
- Remove the cap and turn the nozzle for ejaculating the formulation
- One graduation is equal to 1 ml
- Press the dose at back of the tongue and then replace cap
- For puppies the treatment should be given for 2 months from the age of 2 weeks. From the age of 6 months every dog should be dewormed after every 3 months.
- Don’t put your pet on fasting as it is not required for the treatment
- Dogs up to 9kg (20lbs) – 2ml
- Dogs up to 10-20kg (22-44lbs) – 4ml
- Dogs up to 21-35kg (46-77lbs) – 8ml
- Dogs up to 36-52kg (78-114.5lbs) – 11ml
- Cats up to 9kg (20lbs) – 2ml