Bob Martin Flea & Tick Spot-On
Bob Martin Flea & Tick Spot-On helps protect dogs and puppies from irritating external parasites like fleas and ticks. It is a topical spot-on formulation that kills fleas and ticks for up to five weeks. The spot-on may also aid in the reduction of allergies and itching caused by fleas and ticks. It is suitable to use for use on dogs and puppies older than 2 weeks of age.
Bob Martin Flea & Tick Spot-On contains permethrin as its active ingredient. It is an insecticide that knocks out fleas and ticks effectively for up to 35 days. Hence, one application of this spot-on can effectively protect your dog for a month.
Dosage for dogs and puppies weighing between 4.4 lbs – 33 lbs:
1 tube of 1ml onto the skin between the shoulder blades
Dosage for dogs and puppies weighing above 33 lbs:
2 tubes of 1ml, one onto the skin between the shoulder blades, and one at the base of the tail
- Apply as a spot directly onto the dog’s skin.
- Empty the entire contents of the spot-on in one spot.
- Avoid touching the application spot for 3-6 hours after treatment.
- Avoid rubbing the contents on the skin, since this lowers potency.
- Do not allow the animal to swim for at least 12 hours after treatment.
- In case of heavy flea and tick infestation, follow the Bob Martin Clear Treatment cycle as given on the pack in conjunction with Bob Martin Flea & Tick Shampoo & Bob Martin Flea & Tick Collar for the best results.
- Repeat the treatment every 5 weeks.