Bravecto Spot-On for Cats
Bravecto spot-on is a long-lasting flea treatment for cats. It is the most innovative flea product that controls flea and tick infestations on cats for 3 months. Bravecto spot-on is the only product that targets Asian longhorned ticks along with black-legged ticks. It kills fleas and ticks quickly and prevents harmful flea and tick infested diseases for long period. The spot-on kills 100% fleas in 8 hours and keeps them eliminating for 12 weeks. It also destroys 94% of black-legged ticks on cats after 48 hours of treatment for 8 weeks. Bravecto topical solution for Cats is proven safe for cats of all breeds.
: To Protect Dogs against fleas and ticks for 3 months try Bravecto Chewable for dogs
Note: We advice you to consult your vet before purchasing this product. Pets having a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- Bravecto spot-on should be used in accordance to the weight of the cat.
- A single dose should be applied to the skin on the back of the neck (separate fur if needed) with the easy Twist'n'Use applicator.
- It should be used once every 12 weeks.
Select dosage as per the cat weight.
- For Small Cats 2.6 lbs - 6.2 lbs - 112.5 mg (Yellow)
- For Medium Cats 6.2 lbs - 13.8 lbs - 250 mg (Orange)
- For Large Cats 13.8 lbs - 27.5 lbs - 500 mg (Green)
- Cats over 27.5 lb. should be administered the appropriate combination of tubes.