Bravecto Topical For Dogs- A 3-Month Flea And Tick Treatment
Long lasting treatment Bravecto, lasts even longer. Bravecto Topical For Dogs is one of the most effective treatments that kills fleas and ticks for 3 months continuously. The unique mode of action containing Fluralaner, which has acaricidal properties, is a topical treatment that starts its action within 2 hours of administration and kills 99% adult fleas within 8 hours and 100% ticks within 12 hours. Furthermore, it kills brown dog ticks, and black-legged ticks for 12 weeks and lone star ticks for 8 weeks. The long-lasting spot-on is also effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
Note: To protect cats against fleas and ticks for 3 months try Bravecto spot on for cats
Note: We advice you to consult your vet before purchasing this product. Pets having a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- You may start Bravecto treatment any time of the year and can continue it for the entire year
- For growing puppies, administer the topical treatment on puppies more than 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 4.4 lbs
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Open the sachet and remove the pipette.
- The twist-and-use cap should be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise one full turn.
- The cap will stay on the pipette; it is not possible to remove it.
- The pipette is open and ready for application when the breaking of the seal is felt.
- The dog should be standing or lying with its back horizontal during application. Part the hair at the shoulder blades and place the pipette tip vertically against the skin and empty the entire solution
- In case of big dogs, apply the solution at different spots along the backbone till the base of the tail.