Buy Cestem Flavor Tablets for Dogs
Cestem flavor tabs for dogs is an effective treatment for intestinal worms including Roundworms, Hookworms, Ascarids, Whipworms and Tapeworms. Cestem is a liver flavored tablet which kills all type of gastrointestinal worms. This treatment prevents and control worms in small, medium, large, extra-large dogs, lactating and in nursing bitches. Your dog should be treated at least every three months to stop the spread of the infestation.
- To ensure administration of a correct dose, body-weight should be determined as accurately as possible.
- The tablets can be given to the dog with or without food.
- No starvation is needed before or after treatment.
- Puppies should be treated at 2 weeks of age and every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- Thereafter they should be treated at 3 month intervals.
- It is advisable to treat the bitch at the same time as the puppies.
- Nursing bitches should be dosed 2 weeks after giving birth and every 2 weeks until weaning.
- For routine worm control adult dogs should be treated every 3 months.
- Half tablet for dog weighing 38lbs
- 1 tablet for dog weighing between 38 to 77lbs
- 1 and half tablet for dog weighing between 77 to 115lbs
- 2 tablets for dog weighing between 115 to 154lbs