Dorwest Kelp Seaweed Powder for Dogs and Cats
Made available for the benefit of dogs and cats of all breeds that are 8 weeks of age or above, Dorwest Kelp Seaweed Powder is a potent nutritional supplement that helps maintain the coat health and good pigmentation, specifically during winters. The premium product is composed of finely powdered Kelp, Fucus vesiculosus, which is a special kind of seaweed harvested from sustainable deep-sea sources. It effectively promotes thicker coat growth, good pigmentation, and all-around nutritional support.
The complete natural mineral supplement is specifically formulated to offer the benefits of all 37 minerals, trace elements, and organic fibers that your furballs need. The product is beneficial to prevent decoloration in female pets following a season or pregnancy. The powder can also be administered to offer support in higher strength preparation in the pets.
- As the first step, weigh your pet to determine the appropriate dosage.
- Carefully read the labeled instructions before using the product.
- According to the pet’s weight, administer one 5 ml tsp of powder for every 22 lbs (10 kg) weight.
- Add the powder as a complementary supplement to the pet’s feed daily.
- The product can be administered indefinitely if needed.
- To be administered to pets that are 8 weeks of age or above.
- In case your pet is suffering from thyroid disorders, consult a vet before administration.