Buy Dorwest Wheatgerm Oil Capsules For Dogs And Cats
Dorwest Wheatgerm Oil Capsules are the ultimate vitamin E supplements for cats and dogs. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient for all pets. It is beneficial for pets as it promotes healthy skin and coat and helps maintain fertility and a healthy reproductive system in both males and females.
This supplement also contains vitamins A, D, and B, as well as fatty acids. It is rich in vitamin E, a naturally occurring, potent antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals, formed as a by-product of all metabolic reactions in the body. These free radicals are harmful to your pet and cause health problems. Vitamin E scavenges these free radicals and promotes healthy function of the skin, coat, and nervous system, promoting the pet's overall health.
Dorwest Wheatgerm Oil Capsules For Fertility and Breeding
Dorwest Wheatgerm Oil Capsules, when administered during breeding, ensure the overall fitness of both mating pairs. It is advised to give your pet one capsule per 10 kg of body weight for 7 days, starting a week before mating. The dose amount should be doubled the day before mating and the actual day of mating. This ensures that both male and female partners are physically fit and healthy for successful reproduction and healthy offspring.
It is recommended to continue supplementing the females for three weeks after mating. This provides support for growing fetuses during the first trimester, which is considered a crucial period in gestation.
It is advised to supplement your pet daily to maintain their skin, coat, and overall health.
- Give one capsule per 22lbs (10 kg) of body weight daily. (For maintaining healthy hair, coat, and overall health)
- Give to females from 1 week prior to mating and for 3 weeks afterwards.
- Give to males for full 7 days for fertility support.
- Give double the amount to males and females on the day before and the day of mating.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Suitable from 8 weeks of age.
- Refer to the product details or consult a vet.