Fiprotec Flea and Tick Control for Cats
Fiprotec for Cats is a specialized spot-on treatment designed to combat fleas and ticks effectively. The product contains Fipronil, an active ingredient well-known for its efficient parasite control properties. It is intended for the treatment and prevention of fleas and flea infestations for up to 5 weeks. Moreover, it also helps to control ticks for up to 2 weeks. It is a protected and cost-effective means of protecting your cat from pesky fleas and ticks. The formula is easy to use and suitable for use in cats 12 weeks of age or older.
How it works?
Fiprotec for Cats provides effective pest control by utilizing the power of Fipronil. This ingredient works by selectively targeting and paralyzing fleas and ticks, leading to their eventual death. When properly applied on a monthly basis, the treatment can eliminate infestations from the inside out, ensuring total protection against common parasites. Fiprotec for Cats works most efficiently by accurately applying the right dose at the base of your cat's neck to ensure optimal absorption across the body.
- Simply choose one of the pack sizes according to your pet's size and tear it open.
- Snap off the tip of the applicator at the pre-cut notch.
- Section the cat's fur around the shoulder blades and apply the contents of the applicator.
- Allow the cat's skin to dry completely before grooming or patting the cat.
- Do not bathe your cat 3 days before and after using the product.
- For best results, the monthly application is recommended.