Mediworm Deworming Tablets for Cats
Mediworm catnip flavored deworming tablets are specially designed for cats. The broad spectrum treatment destroys various worms including hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms in cats. The oral treatment protects cats against worm infection and prevents recurring worm infection when on regular basis. The flavored tablet is highly palatable and easy to dose. Mediworm is safe to use for all cats including kittens. It is a cost-effective treatment and does not cause any side effects. This deworming treatment does not cause vomiting and nausea.
- Use as directed on the pack.
- Can be administered directly, or crushed with food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Cats should be dewormed regularly at intervals of 3 to 6 months to control worm infestation
- under 1.25 kg (2.5 lbs)= 1/4 tablet
- between 1.25 (2.5 lbs) and 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) = 1/2 tablet
- between 2.50 (5.5 lbs) and 3.75 kg (8.25 lbs) = 3/4 tablet
- between 3.75 (8.25 lbs) and 5 kg (11 lbs)= 1 tablet
- above 5 kg (11 lbs) = 11/2 tablets