Buy Milbemax Wormer Treatment for Cats
Milbemax for Cats is highly recommended for the treatment of intestinal worms in cats. The oral dewormer treats and controls gastrointestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. The monthly dosage of Milbemax for cats helps in protecting cats against harmful heartworm disease. The oral treatment contains two active ingredients – praziquantel and milbemycin oxime. These potent ingredients directly attack the nervous system of the worms resulting in their paralysis and eliminate them. The oral dewormer given monthly provides year round protection against heartworms and intestinal worm infections. It is safe to use on cats and kittens as well as nursing cats.
- Administer it directly into the mouth.
- Should be administered as directed on the package.
- Milbemax tablet can also be mixed with food.
- Milbemax for small cats should be given to kittens at 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age, then every 3 months.
- Milbemax for cats should be given to cats weighing over 2 kg (4.4 lbs) every 3 months.
- Nursing queens should be treated at the same time as their kittens.
- For preventing heartworm infection: treat once a month.
- Mature cats should be tested for heartworm before receiving Milbemax.
- If a dose is missed, treat immediately and resume monthly dosing.
Depending on the bodyweight of the cat, the practical dosing is as follows:
- 5 – 1 kg (1.1 – 2.2 lbs) ½ tablet
- > 1 - 2 kg (2.2 – 4.4 lbs) 1 tablet/chew
- >2 – 4 kg(11 – 22 lbs) 2 tablets/chews (1/2 tab of Milbemax for large cats)
- >4 – 8 kg(22 – 55 lbs) 3 tablets/chews (1 tab of Milbemax for large cats)