Paragard Allwormer for Dogs – Broad Spectrum Worm Treatment
Paragard Allwormer for Dogs is indicated for the treatment of major intestinal worms. The oral treatment is highly effective in eliminating roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms including hydatid tapeworms. When give as directed, Paragard aids in controlling future worm infections. The oral treatment is acts instantly and controls severe health conditions due to worm infections.
- Weigh your dog before treatment.
- Dogs are treated by weight with the correct tablet or combination of tablets.
- Tablets need to be administered orally.
- Paragard Allwormer Tablets for Large Dogs Up to 20kg (Red) is given as a single dose by mouth.
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary.
- A common regime for treatment is to worm puppies every 2 weeks of age from 2 weeks old until 12 weeks, monthly from 3 months until 6 months then every 3 months as an adult dog.
- Treat breeding dogs prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.