Buy Prac-Tic Spot On Topical Treatment for Dogs & Puppies
Prac-tic spot on is an excellent topical treatment which eradicates various external parasites efficaciously. It eliminates flea and ticks to restrain parasitic infection. It takes 24 hours to eliminate fleas (Ctenocephalides canis and C. felis)) and within 48 hours it eliminates ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor reticulates, Ixodes scapularis Amblyomma americanum and Dermacentor variabilis). It acts as a controller against allergic dermatitis (FAD). This product contains persistent acaridical (which eliminates ticks). Its effect lasts for four months. This product contains an effective ingredient named pyriprole. This product is usable on puppies above 8 weeks old or weighing over 4lbs.
- Withdraw a pipette out of the pack.
- Hold it in vertical position.
- Open the top by twisting it through the power line.
- Part fur of your dog’s back shoulder blade to see the bare skin.
- Hold the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze it to take out the content until it gets empty on the skin.