Dorwest’s Scullcap & Valerian Tablets - Anxiety & Behavior Control for Dogs and Cats
Dorwest’s Scullcap & Valerian Tablets are a nutritional supplement that helps control anxiety, fear, travel sickness and nervousness in dogs and cats. It has been formulated with natural active herbs to help relax pets, reduce stress naturally and support the calming pathways within the nervous system. The tablet is designed with the non-sedating property to prevent drowsiness or impair normal behavior or performance. It is an ideal supplement for those who need to be settled for showing, travelling, training and obedience work. Moreover, it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy along with the ongoing treatment under veterinarian supervision.
The supplement is popular for use in travel-related anxiety; it calms and relaxes pets without causing sedation. Packed with natural herbs and compounds it is known to be used for controlling noise phobias, fear of fireworks, thunder, shooting, overall excitability and hyperactivity in dogs and cats.
Note: Epilepsy should only be treated in consultation with a veterinary expert.
- Weigh your pet before administering the tablet.
- Administer tablets according to your pet’s weight.
- The recommended dose is 1 tablet per 5 kg bodyweight.
- It can be used both long term and short term depending on what treatment the condition requires.
- 1 tablet per 5kgs of bodyweight daily, ideally given as two doses depending on the severity of the condition.
- Administer half the quantity in the morning and half in the evening.
- Dose can be increased to double as and when required.
- Tablets are recommended to be used for at least 3 weeks.
- Under veterinary supervision, Scullcap & Valerian tablets can be used in the control of epilepsy.