Buy Strongid P Wormer paste for Horses
Strongid-P Horse Paste, a Pfizer product is a pale yellow to buff paste. This is an oral formulation that contains pyrantel embonate in a disposable plastic syringe/oral dose. Each oral dose consists of 11.41 g pyrantel embonate in 26.00 g paste. This treatment assists in getting rid of pinworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and red-worms from horses and foals. Strongid-P Paste is a broad spectrum horse wormer that aids in controlling and removing mature infections of large strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms, and small strongyles in horses and ponies. The main ingredients of the formulation are Pyrantel Embonate, which interrupts the nerve cells of worms thereby paralyzing them This treatment is effective against benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles.
- This product is for oral administration in horses, ponies and foals of over 4 weeks of age.
- Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 lb. of horse body-weight.
- Fasting is not required prior to the administration.
- Keep the locking ring over the befitting mark on the plunger.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle.
- Place the paste on the upper surface of the tongue and then introduce the nozzle end of the oral doser at the corner of the mouth.
- Move the oral doser backwards and compress the plunger to deposit the paste on the tongue of the horse. This is efficient way of administering the paste
- Raising the head of the horse by a hand under the chin would aid in the swallowing process.
- If only a part of the paste has been utilized, replace the cap on the oral dozer nozzle.
- Any part used oral doser needs to be stored below 25 degrees Celsius and used within two months of time.