Eliminall spot on for dogs
Eliminall spot on is a reliable product for dogs is a product. It protects and prevents your dog against fleas and ticks infestations. It eradicates ticks within 2 days after the application of treatment. This spot on shows its effectiveness in treatment for and control of flea allergy Dermatitis (FAD). It shows insecticidal efficacy for a maximum 4 weeks on fleas and acaricidal for 4 weeks on Ixodes ricinus and Rhipicephalus sanguineus. This product is suitable for puppies and dogs older than 2 moths and/or weighing more than 2kg in body weight.
- Take the pipette out of the bag
- Hold the pipette in a vertical position
- Put the upper pointed part of the cap back on pipette.
- Apply a little force to break the seal of the pipette and remove the cap from pipette.
- Part the fur between shoulder blades and apply the content at different spots. Squeeze it several times to empty the content of pipette on a single or two areas.
- Observe your dog and check that he is nor licking the treated part.
- Don’t allow your dog to go in open areas until it gets dried.
The best minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.