Buy Equest Gel for Horses
Equest Gel is a reliable product for relieving the worm’s infestation in horses. Equest oral gel contains moxidection – a strong anthlemintic. The active ingredient works in an ultimate way to treat and curb various parasites and bots. It effectively controls all stages of encysted small redworms in a works in the unique way to treat and control various parasites and bots. The effective treatment works on Large Strongyles (adults), Small Strongyles (adults and intraluminal larval stages), ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae). It controls all stages of encysted small redworms in a single dose. The effective ingredient stays in the horse system for further two weeks and prevents futher infestation and pasture contamination
- For a 700kg horse, 14.8g syringe is sufficient at the recommended dose of (0.4 mg moxidectin per kg bodyweight).
- The product consists of a calibrated syringe.
- Each graduation on the calibrated syringe provides sufficient paste to treat 25 kg bodyweight.
- For accurate dosing use a scale or weigh tape.
- Ensure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Open the tip of the syringe.
- Administer the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go,
- Expel the paste in a way that it gets deposit on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.