Buy Vectra Topical Flea Solution for Cats
Vectra felis is a potent solution designed especially for treating fleas in cats as well as in kittens. This fast-acting formula effectively erases fleas within 6 hours from administration. It also eliminates fleas that transmit Bartonellosis, tapeworm and tularemia. Vectra also kills fleas that might cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia. Furthermore, it efficiently controls the development of all flea stages for one whole month and prevents re-infestation of the same. This non-greasy solution can be used on all cats and kittens above the age of 8 weeks. In addition, Vectra felis contains a patented applicator which makes it easy to use and reduces the risk of skin abrasions.
- Remove the applicator tube from the package.
- Keep your cat in a standing position for easy application.
- Hold the tube upright, pointing away from the face.
- Place your thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk.
- Use the other hand get hold of the applicator stem above the smaller disk.
- Push the smaller disk down firmly until both disks meet, piercing the seal.
- Part the fur down to the level of the skin and gently apply the solution.
- Repeat every month or follow your vet’s advice.